www.flickr.com
Algape's photos More of Algape's photos
} -->

A mildy interesting account of things in the life of someone who used to pretend to be a student.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Is that a saxophone?

Tuesday night, I finally realised a dream I've had since I moved up to Edinburgh. I went to a club. Don't get me wrong, I've had nights out and stuff, but I've not had one involving a club. So after months of trying I found a load of people (who coincidentally happend to be all girls) and went down to Motherfunk, a night involving all things funk.

What I particularly like about Scotland is the late lisencing laws. None of this pansy 11pm last orders and 2am club closing times, no! We can go on until 3 and beyond! I had so much fun it was unbelievable. Those of you who know me will know I don't like dancing, yet I managed a whole 2 hours straight! And then, after returning home at 3 I got to relieve that cherished student memory, and had to get up at 8 and go to work.

Apologies for the lack of interesting posts. I'm going to work harder on my imagination....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it... you're having far too much fun. Bed at 3am and up at 8am - ah, those olden days...

Alasdair said...

I can see you're just getting too old mate...

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you took great care when writting your last post. May I suggest the use of mind bending drugs inorder to write more interesting posts. Either that, or you could just lie through your teeth.

Anonymous said...

No new creative posts??