www.flickr.com
Algape's photos More of Algape's photos
} -->

A mildy interesting account of things in the life of someone who used to pretend to be a student.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oooh a new feature?


IMGP3114
Originally uploaded by Algape.
Turns out I can now post pictures to the blog from Flickr. This isn't so great as I can't see anyway to post more than one picture. If I work it out it might become more exciting. So anyway, this is me and Chris. Chris has just left to go to the middle east to work for Agape for a year and I will miss him a lot.

In other words, I need to blog about the lovesac and 'Honey Alert' (don't visit this if you're at work!), but that might have to wait until the mayhem of Freshers is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's honey alert? (i am at work) (ish) And you need to email or text me your number. I don't have it yet.

Anonymous said...

you my faithful reader even though you don't do xanga anymore :) no blogspot. i can't switch now.

how's freshers week stuff going? are you all settled with that stuff? how's the new team?