www.flickr.com
Algape's photos More of Algape's photos
} -->

A mildy interesting account of things in the life of someone who used to pretend to be a student.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yeah, I'm More Than Fine.

They say a picture says a thousand words. This was taken on Friday Oct 13.




A full 18 days before Halloween and an even fuller 73 before Christmas. And I have no idea how long these had been up before I took the picture. A thousand words would probably not be enough to express my ire. I understand the marketability of Christmas, but is there a single benefit of putting this up so ludicrously early. It almost makes arson worthwhile.

The place in question , incidentally, is the club Why Not? (which lends itself to the huge numbers of obvious jokes, including, why not just keep the christmas decorations in a box for another 6 weeks?) which is in Edinburgh.

Incidentally, this is the first note I've written on the new Mac. It rocks. Bye bye Mr PC. Forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or.. for the hillbilly (which i realize doesn't exist in scotland) .. if you put them up in october.. why not leave them up all year.