www.flickr.com
Algape's photos More of Algape's photos
} -->

A mildy interesting account of things in the life of someone who used to pretend to be a student.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

You can keep your bimbos, I want a girl who wants to do devos

Not a whole lot to say to be honest. Still got some residual knackeredness, which will probably take a good month to flush out. Unsuprisingly Valentines day passed me by with my only post being an AA membership card. Ho hum.
Off to St Andrews tomorrow to do some evangelism training, which is exciting. Always fun to meet people punped about sharing their faith!

In more exciting news, everybody HAS to check the site below out. It is the FUNNIEST thing I have seen in a very very very long time. It's been doing the rounds a lot recently, so I apologise if you've seen it before. But if not, spread it!

I like big bibles and I cannot lie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA i have made a DVD of it and am distributing it "willy nilly" as we say here.... I hope thats not illegal or something.

Anonymous said...

I agree that it one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. NIV and a ribbon book mark!! I think this version is better than the original (I think that is the holy thing to say :)