www.flickr.com
Algape's photos More of Algape's photos
} -->

A mildy interesting account of things in the life of someone who used to pretend to be a student.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Ian McKellen is WHAT??

I found possibly the second funniest video ever recently (after baby got book). No idea how i found it, but find it I did. If you're offended by Lord of the Rings characters being portrayed as gay (and nobody can deny that the last few scenes in Return Of the King are somewhat border line), don't watch it:

http://www.funfry.com/showphoto.php/photo/6183/cat/654/page/1


In other news, nothing interesting is happening.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I can introduce all your readers to my website! - www.whitfielduk.com - I'm still for finding out what random people are up to...

Alasdair said...

That might work if I had any readers.....

Anonymous said...

I am a reader!

Anonymous said...

I am an occasional looker, I wouldn't like to think of myself as one of Al's readers though! =o)

Anonymous said...

I am an occasional looker, I wouldn't like to think of myself as one of Al's readers though! =o)

Anonymous said...

this seems like an Al type story

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050427/ap_on_sc/germany_exploding_toads

Anonymous said...

I'm a reader and I think your exotic!!