www.flickr.com
Algape's photos More of Algape's photos
} -->

A mildy interesting account of things in the life of someone who used to pretend to be a student.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Rabbit pie sounds good to me!

After careful consideration, I have decided stories of my life aren't particularly interesting. Therefore, this blog will now contain mostly interesting things I have found/seen, and occaisionaly an anecdote from my day, if I've done something particularly special.

Today - nothing special. Although the weekends Agape conference was great. Anyway, I have found a particularly entertaining site:

www.savetoby.com

It's pure genius. If only I had his resourcfulness. Anybody got any spare guinea pigs they want to give me??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

only genius until you get shutdown by paypal...

Alasdair said...

Ah, but he's still managed to amass over 20 grand!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive it's taken you almost 23 years to realise!