www.flickr.com
Algape's photos More of Algape's photos
} -->

A mildy interesting account of things in the life of someone who used to pretend to be a student.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Things to do before I leave.

As some of you know, I'm leaving the fair city of Edinburgh in 3 weeks time (well, i'll be back in July, but only for 10 days). As I reflect on my depature, I'm realising there's a lot of things I still haven't down. Therefore, I've created a list of things I'd like to do before I leave.

If you live in Edinburgh it'd be great to have you join me in them (or even suggest things you think I should do). Get in touch!

In no particular order

1. Walk the water of Leith
2. Climb the Scott Monumnet
3. Eat at Khubla Kahns
4. Zoo
5. Go camping again
6. Swim off Portabello beach at night
7. Watch the sun rise from Arthur's Seat/Blackford Hill
8. Drink Pimms in the meadows
9. Go to more museums
10. Get more rounds of pitch and putt in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep she actually says that as well.